Puppy Basics at Fireside
Your new puppy will:
- be born in our home, not a kennel. Our poodles are part of our family and live in our home.
- have their dew claws removed.
- have limited AKC registration.
- be exposed to cats, dogs, young children and older children in our home.
- have their first of shots and be wormed before coming home. We follow a limited vaccination protocol.
- come with a 2 year health guarantee against Von Willebrand's Disease type 1, Neonatal Encephalopathy, Degenerative Myelopathy, and hip dysplasia. You can read more about our health guarantee here.
- be groomed several times before coming home.
What will come home with your puppy
- A microchip using the AKC reunite system. Here is a link to tell you more about the program. www.akcreunite.org
- come with a matching puppy collar and leash.
- come with a new puppy packet with useful information for a new owner.
- come with a small amount of puppy food.
- a small blanket that smells like its litter mates for comfort.